An outstanding mixture of Golden Red Virginias from three continents, blended with Black Cavendish, mild and mellow. A delicious passion fruit flavor, sweet and pleasant in taste.

Notes: Aromatics: Passion Fruit

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
Mild, Medium
Gae Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gae (46)

Well I'm with the previous comment's on this one. Actually I was shocked as I honestly thought I would not like it.But I was pleasantly surprised. It light's fairly easily & the taste was very consistant to the bottom of the bowl. No complaint's here at all & I've been a pipester for 30 year's.Good for a beginner or a change of pace. 4 out 4 star's in it's class.

WNDE Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
WNDE (69)

I received about a half ounce of this blend as a free sample so it's not a tobacco that I would have normally tried. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to try it though, because I really like it. When I opened the baggie the passion fruit aroma is rather strong but pleasing. It smoked very well with no bite and the tobacco appears to be of fine quality. It had a sweet, piquant flavor and room aroma that I really enjoyed. This isn?t something that I would keep on hand but I could definitely see myself buying a small quantity in the future to try again.