Creamy caramel swirled with a soothing vanilla, this smoke is smooth and sweet-tooth satisfying. Ingredients: Burleys and black Cavendish

BrandUhle's
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
BigSwede Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BigSwede (61)

I finally got into my pouch of this stuff. As usual with Uhle's blends, the tobacco seems first rate. It burns clean and dry and the aromatic agent has been added with a light and steady hand. I wasn't so sure I'd like the cinnamon flavoring but found it was a pleasant departure from the choconilla and other popular flavoring. This has given me zero tongue bite, I find no gunk or residue and no bad aftertaste. I could see this being an all dayer for someone. Uhle's aromatics are so subdued and yet nicely flavored that they are in a whole different universe as most others. This is one I will reach for from time to time and enjoy. If you are an aromatic smoker and looking for a mild quality smoke, here it is. From a great tobacconist.

JLong Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JLong (35)

The blend of burleys and cavendish cured sweet stuff makes this a pleasant, tasty smoke. This is something I could smoke all day without getting a mouth hangover like I would with Perfection Plug Burley. The cinnamon does not overwhelm the cavendish with me. I can taste it but it's just enough to cut through my taste buds without the tingle. The pleasant after taste lingers on for quite some time.

Effluvinator Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Effluvinator (32)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

Upon opening the bag one detects a cinnamon smell along with something else that I can't identify. It is a bit moist but not difficult to keep lit. It has a pleasant aroma, perhaps a bit like vanilla. The taste is primarily of cinnamon which is rather sharp but there is a slight underlying sweetness as well. It will give you a noticeable tingle if exhaled through the nose. The first smoke was in a Ben Wade freehand with a V-shaped chamber which progressively concentrated the cinnamon taste to an intensity that I found overwhelming. It also laid claim to the unwitting pipe and I am having a hard time exorcising it. Subsequent trials have been in my bulldog "The Pipe," which can be more easily neutralized and has a more straight, shallow chamber. The taste was not so intense and I found myself enjoying the sharp, cinnamon flavor. It generates some moisture but it was not excessive for an aromatic. Although it burned a bit warm it didn't bite. If you like the taste of cinnamon I would definitely recommend this, but suggest you try it in a cob or medium-sized pipe that you could reserve for this mixture alone.