This aromatic mixture is rich, buttery, has a fantastic room aroma, subtly sweet and full of real tobacco flavor. It is also one of the most complex aromatic tobaccos you'll ever taste. I can't tell you exactly what is in it. I have my secrets? Only 3 people in the world know! I can say that there are a11 different tobaccos in Nevada '64. This stuff belongs in a tin but do you really want to pay 9 bucks for it??? Why the name you ask? Simple? I finished the blend on Nevada Day when we became a State in 1864.

BrandVegasSmokes
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
Rodricus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Rodricus (23)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I smoke the last remaining of this wonderful blend, which is practically imposible to get these days.

Nevada 64 is a well balanced aromatic tobacco. Not overwhelmly cased, not a sugary experience, with a subtle nicotine kick. The unlit smell is very nice and nutty. Some vainilla and wood notes are perceived. It is all too ready rubbed, so this can tend to smoke hot if one get too carried away. But if you find a confortable pace little juices will form and no tonue bite will emerge.

For the price, this was a very good deal. Lets hope Freddy overcome his business losses and produce it again.

flaminbill' Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
flaminbill' (57)

This is one of the few aromatics that I smoke with any regularity -- mostly because I purchased three pounds of it.

It is loaded with PGL so sometimes moisture level is a pain. It does not bite at all and has a pleasant taste.

I tried to use this as a blender, but it seems like adding a small amount to any blend makes the Nevada 64 the dominate taste.

I would recommend this to aromatic users, but I won't be looking very hard for anymore Nevada 64 when my stash is gone.