A secret aromatic blend of 3 different Vanilla tobaccos and 3 different cocoa and chocolate based Flavored Black Cavendish tobaccos. Brown?s burns cleanly and has a very pleasant room aroma. This was my private aromatic blend until I started leaving it around for my friends and customers to try ? the rest is history. Brown?s is now one of my best selling tobaccos. Extra starts with a base of Brown?s Special Blend with our own house blend of 3 additional Honey Cavendish tobaccos added for an Extra sweet smoking experience.

BrandVegasSmokes
Blended ByFreddy Vegas
ContentsCavendish, Black Cavendish
Strength
Medium to Strong, Very Strong
Taste
Medium to Full, Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Mild Very Strong Full Pleasant

In the bag (I bought in bulk form) this is a mixture of medium brown to black tobaccoes. The mixture is moist but not at all sticky. The aroma is powerfully candy shop.

Packing and lighting is easy and one is rewarded with thick but not particularly substantial smoke. The smoking taste is somewhere between a cappucino and a chocolate milkshake. There is also just the tiniest hint of tobacco flavor. The smoking experience is pretty consistent from beginning to end of a bowl. The powerful, chocolate and vanilla flavors subside somewhat towards the end of a bowl.

I happen to like at least some powerfully aromatic tobaccoes, and this is one of them. If you do too, you will probably enjoy this. If not you certainly won't.

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Brown's Extra is (as the description says) Brown's Special Blend with a bit of Honey flavored tobacco to sweeten it up a bit.

Both are quite pleasant, and while "Extra" is a bit sweeter, it isn't a big difference.

A co-worker and I were smoking this when another guy walked into the room and asked if we had a pan of brownies that we weren't sharing!

This is one tobacco that I know I can smoke in the car with my wife. It smells that good.

It can be a bit of a challenge to keep lit at times, but it's worth the effort.

I smoke this on occasion, I feel I could tire of it easily - and I don't want that to happen because I really enjoy it!

UPDATE: I feel obligated to update this review. My opinions of the tobacco remain unchanged, but there seems to be some problem with the retailer. This blend is only available at vegassmokes.com People on message boards have been complaining of orders unfilled after long periods of time, and no answer to emails or phone calls. I experienced these problems as well, but it seems to be getting worse.