Full, yet soft with a lightly sweet flavor. Naturally fragrant Virginias make this cake a perfect choice for those who want a cooler, dryer smoke with a pleasant natural taste! If you like natural Virginia tobaccos, Full Mast will "Blow you away".

BrandThePipeRoom.com
Packaging50g Pouch
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
None Detected, Mild
Taste
Pleasant, Tolerable
Ahmed Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ahmed (1)
Mild to Medium None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant

Being new to pipe smoking, I must first state that this is one of the first non-mass-produced tobaccos I have smoked. When I first got this, it smoked a tad bit moist. After a little drying though most of the excess moisture went away. The pouch aroma is very pleasant and deep. When first packed in the pipe, after careful rubbing, it tasted sweet and nutty. One of my cohorts described something of a coffee taste. Upon lighting, the pleasant smell continues to linger in the air. Light grey smoke with a wonderful aroma, IMO. In addition, it smokes very cool in my churchwarden :). I would recommend this to all the other newbies out there, and I will definitely be ordering more.

On a side note, I have a wee bit of a problem keeping this lit. At this point though I am going to assume that is from my technique :)

Happy smoking!

raadman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
raadman (31)
Medium to Strong Mild Medium to Full Tolerable

Ahoy! Just got in a sample of Full Mast and it will deliver a full blast of straight Virginie flavor, smooth slightly sweet, full bodied. Aye matey, trying to get this into your pipe is like nailing jello to the mainsail plus my sample came with a little 'o the briney deep...let 'er air out till three bells, I did! Beware, my first mate took a whiff and made me walk the plank! Yaaarrr...if a straight Virginie smoker you be then it's all hands on deck for this one!

dunhill grp 4.