An really unique mixture with discreet vanilla flavor, full in the aroma and extremely mild in the smoke pleasure. Based on old-belt Virginia, best american Burley and black Cavendish. Light and cool in smoke with an aromatic room note.

BrandPeter Heinrichs
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Taste
2.0
DenizBeck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DenizBeck (181)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

My first pipe tobacco i've ever smoked. Bought 100g of it, and I still have 50g left. Not because its not tasty - its very rich and has a really nice flavour. Just because I'm not that big a fan of aromatics anymore. But I still smoke it by times, when I crave for some fine vanilla flavour.

No. 14 is a very decent tobacco, with a unobtrusive, tasty vanilla-flavouring. The Burley and Old Belt Virgina harmonize pretty well.

All in all a good smoke that is worth trying. I'm glad I got to smoke this as my first tobacco, as there are plenty of awful vanilla-aromatics out there, but No. 14 has also tobaccos spice and taste to it, along with it's tasty vanilla flavour it's just a simple, yet flavourful smoke. For anyone who like vanilla-aromatics, this is one of the better ones!

Pipe Used: Various Briars / Corn Cob