The air outside is peaceful and crisp. Inside the golden glow from the hearth warms the heart as a moment is shared with pipe. Taste it - all the nuances are there in Christmas Morning, a blend for your pipe to enhance your memories and please the palate. The finest Virginia tobaccos, string cut and delightfully flavored.

BrandGeorgetown Tobacco
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild
Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant

SWheat Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SWheat (8)
Very Mild Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

I agree with Starving Student. This is a guilty pleasure. I smoke this only when I know there are bystanders that don't like most tobacco smells. This smells more like a scented candle than tobacco. In fact, I had some on my desk a while back and several people asked where I found such an interesting potpourri!

Anyhow, this is actually not bad once you burn off the top. It mellows out abit and loses some of its harsh sweetness after it burns a while.

Grab this if you need to sweeten up a pipe abit or want to get attention from women.

Starving Student Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Starving Student (4)
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

This is..well..very much a guilty pleasure. Christmas Morning is loaded with a thick goopy raspberry casing. And you know, I would not be surprised if this was just McClelland's Raspberries & Cream relabeled. When I want dessert but there's nothing in the house to eat with a sweetness to it..I generally reach for this blend. Yeah..it leaves my pipe a mess..yeah it doesn't really taste like tobacco..yeah it's a girly weed..but honestly, who cares? Give it a try if you have a sweet tooth. You might be surprised.