A vintage Gaelic blend.

BrandComoy's of London
Blended ByComoy
FlavoringIrish Mist, Whisky
CountryUnknown
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Very Mild, Mild
Very Pleasant, Pleasant

I was extremely impressed after trying this blend. I like a little Whiskey flavoring in my tobacco from time to time, and am a big fan of Peterson's Irish Whiskey. I thought this might be an English version of same. It was, and is even more tasty.

The Comoy's name stands for quality. I found the light colored virginia and mottled brown burley leaf to be extremely well aged and pleasant in a mild sort of way. The Irish Whiskey mist is way off in the background but enhances this delightful blend perfectly. I sure wish it was still being made.

Very Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Comoy's - Irish Mixture.

I'm not usually a fan of whisky aromatics, or any alco-topped blends for that fact; I often find the taste to be too false for me. This, on the other hand, I enjoy.

The best feature with Irish Mixture is how the whisky doesn't domineer the entire flavour. It gives a mild hint, but that's all. I don't get any bitterness or acridity from the addition, it's actually very mild with the added flavouring.

The lowest feature is tongue bite; I have to sip it slowly or there's a price to be paid!

Mild again: this time I'm talking N; it isn't a smoke for complete sissies but it's not far off!

I wouldn't call this a Whisky Aromatic; the whisky's nowhere near strong enough for it to even be considered one. The whisky in this is more of a 'tobacco seasoning'.

Highly recommended.