Burley, Maryland, Kentucky, Virginia, Black Cavendish. Ultra mild. Marzipan flavor.

BrandWessex
ContentsBurley, Maryland, Kentucky, Virginia, Black Cavendish
Strength
Taste
2.0
rsvp2rip Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rsvp2rip (27)

Came in a bright orange paint can tin witha a label that looked like a 4th grader design it. Ok, so it looks cheesy on the outside, but I don't smoke cans, right? The tabacco was a nice medium length ribbon cut with light and medium browns with a smattering of black cavendish strips. The tin aroma was thick with marzipan (almond), and liquor, without much tobacco smell. Moisture content was about right for packing. Got the hell bit out of me when I lit it up. Stayed lit well but was moist smoking and the topping/casing stayed with the whole bowl from top to bottom (wet dottle every time, incidently). Any tobacco taste is very subdued, all I tatsed was almonds soaked in Everclear. Hot, wet, and more bite than a great white. Not the aromatic experience I was looking for. The room note was good and pleasing to others, but if I wanted to please others I would choose something that pleased me more. 4 out of 10