Developed especially for whisky enthusiasts. An exquisite mixture with mild, full-bodied flavour, laced with a dash of authentic Scotch Whisky.

Notes: Prädikat zungenmild means "certified tongue-mild".

BrandExclusiv
Taste
smoking-rob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smoking-rob (68)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

I have to admit it has been a while since I last smoked this tobacco but as no one has yet reviewed it,I thought I'd give it a go. I must have smoked about seven 50 gram tins of it in my smoking days and still like it.

On opening the tin, one is greeted by a sweet smell of chocolate, caramel,candy floss, honey and yes, Whisky! This is certainly a sweet tobacco! It has an almost uniform brown appearance with an almost transparent sheen over it, probably the casing, and I would guess it is heavy with Burley. The cut is broad ribbon with some ready rubbed and it fills the pipe easily enough and burns well. The taste is deliciously sweet with a good whisky note but there is also some real tobacco taste there as well. Towards the end of the bowl some bitterness creeps in, probably from the Burley. I wouldn't call this a high-end tobacco but it is sure to satisfy the smoker with a real sweet tooth. By the way, it really is easy on the tongue as "zungenmild" suggests.