Downtown or up, our master blend of cherry cavendish has the full, rich aroma and flavor of fresh-picked cherries.

BrandNat Sherman
Mild to Medium, Medium, Very Strong
gazpacho Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gazpacho (18)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This review is based on half a bowl, which is all I could smoke. Take this for what it's worth.

I tried this tobacco based on good experience with 307 Mild Cavendish (discontinued) and nice experience with 545 Broadway Nougat.

Pouch aroma: It smells like cherry cough drops. It is a very chemical smell. In fact, when the smell mixed with other aromatics, the resulting fumes gave me a headache.

Moisture, Packing and Lighting: The moisture content was about ideal. The cut had spring to it, but no "soppiness". It packed with ease, lit well and kept burning.

Smoke: It easily produced big puffy smoke, and didn't bite.

Tobacco flavor: Faint and completely over ridden by a chemical taste.

Room note: Pleasant, but not noticeably cherry-like.

For anyone interested in trying this, I wouldn't bother. If you want to smell cherry, buy a box of cough drops. They're cheaper and taste better.

rushm1n3r Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rushm1n3r (15)
Very Mild Very Strong Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I was very inexperienced when I bought this. The baggy note (when bought at the Nat Sherman's store across from Grand Central, the tobacco is placed in a thick, zip lock baggy) was light and, well, cherry-fruity. When smoked, I found it pleasant, except for the cherries. It burned hot and poisoned my MM. I won't belabor this review with negatives. Nat Sherman's sold me fine tobacco. Their staff was very professional, attentive, and humble. Cherry flavored simply wasn't for me. I tossed it and learned to smoke a pipe on a Nat Serman pure Virginia mix, which was wonderful, light, and tasted natural.

Pipe Used: MM Diplomat

Purchased From: Nat Shermans, NYC

pimple Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pimple (1)

This was the first tobacco I bought and like the other review, its not very good. However, I have been blending it with a bunch of other tobacco's and I love the blends. I'll finally be finished with it soon and have to say I'll miss the blends. Might end up buying more just for blending.