Downtown or up, our master blend of cherry cavendish has the full, rich aroma and flavor of fresh-picked cherries.

BrandNat Sherman
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringCherry
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
1.5
gazpacho Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gazpacho (18)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This review is based on half a bowl, which is all I could smoke. Take this for what it's worth.

I tried this tobacco based on good experience with 307 Mild Cavendish (discontinued) and nice experience with 545 Broadway Nougat.

Pouch aroma: It smells like cherry cough drops. It is a very chemical smell. In fact, when the smell mixed with other aromatics, the resulting fumes gave me a headache.

Moisture, Packing and Lighting: The moisture content was about ideal. The cut had spring to it, but no "soppiness". It packed with ease, lit well and kept burning.

Smoke: It easily produced big puffy smoke, and didn't bite.

Tobacco flavor: Faint and completely over ridden by a chemical taste.

Room note: Pleasant, but not noticeably cherry-like.

For anyone interested in trying this, I wouldn't bother. If you want to smell cherry, buy a box of cough drops. They're cheaper and taste better.

pimple Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pimple (1)

This was the first tobacco I bought and like the other review, its not very good. However, I have been blending it with a bunch of other tobacco's and I love the blends. I'll finally be finished with it soon and have to say I'll miss the blends. Might end up buying more just for blending.