Genuine Italian Amaretto top dressing almond & apricot).

BrandConsolidated
2.0
Aldo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aldo (31)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

A very smooth smoking tobacco that indeed tastes like Amaretto. Just the right amount of topping, as well, full tasting but not overwhelming.

Too different to be a regular smoke, I enjoy this occasionally. I would imagine getting sick of this if smoked daily, but a very enjoyable change of pace every couple of weeks or so.

Skilling Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Skilling (80)
Mild Mild Medium Pleasant

Nice tasting and no tongue bite. My wife loved the aroma. Although, I would class this as a candy smoke, it was satisfyingly different.

Ok, this one caught me for a day. I did not receive the sudden surprise and bombarding of heavy amaretto flavoring that I have received with other like tobaccos. It was a very pleasant morning to afternoon smoke. Once again, I couldn't smoke this all day, but I might come close if the mood is right.

Tobacco was a little moist and soft. Airing would help out a great deal. My puffin' cadence was probably rapid with this blend mainly due to smoking other stronger tobaccos and trying to receive that "kick" that I so desire. This stuff was smooth.

Not bad for a couple bowl fix. Something different. At least it was for me. Will I buy it again? ........Probably not........Just a one day stand.