Same blend and process as Wine only top dressed with the bold fruity flavor of Sangria. In essence, we have combined the richness of vintage wine with the natural sweetness of select citrus fruit flavors.

BrandConsolidated
1.7
romaso Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
romaso (36)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Consolidated (CCC) is now Altadis. I'm not sure why I got this. I guess I just had to try it, as I do like sangria. And it does taste like sangria, red wine and citrus. It was a surprisingly pleasant and unique experience. I haven't had a second bowl yet, though I'll keep the sample for those odd moments when I want something different!

Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

The wine/Sangria taste is sweet with a few sour notes, and a distracting chemical taste that had a syrup-like flavor at times. Has some pineapple and cherry in the topping. The various tobaccos used to make the blend are hardly noticeable, so they don't have a chance to help out. It burns rather warm, so it need to be sipped. Leaves a little moisture. Decent room note. Sold at various places under the same name.

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant

I tried Sangria a while ago at a local shop.

The flavor was surprisingly good. I could taste the red wine with hints of citrus in the background. The flavoring was full without being overdone.

About halfway down the bowl the topping began to weaken, and by the end of the bowl there was a taste of tobacco.

The Virginia is never apparent, though it probably shows itself by sweetening the Black Cavendish.

Overall, a pleasant smoke. Just not something I would smoke very often. I think it would get boring after a short time.