BrandDunhill
Blended ByDunhill
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium
Strong
1.5
Colonel Panic Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Colonel Panic (42)
Very Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Strong

This is a fine-cut tobacco, medium to dark brown with some golden flecks and a strange top note that I can't identify. I found it to be a tad hot burning, thin tasting with a sour undertone and a it had a very strange tasting finish. I tried it in six different pipes, ranging from a cob and a meer to four briars with different bowl shapes and dimensions. All were dedicated VA pipes and all gave me the same basic experience: flat, boring and with a funky room note that made my wife sneer at me like Billy Idol.

If I smoke any more of this in the house I'll definately be Dancin' with Myself. Two thumbs down!

linuxconf Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
linuxconf (11)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Strong

This is another from the "My Mixture" line of Dunhill tobaccos available only from a Dunhill store. It is very dark in color. The mixture seems to be varities of burley and cavandish. This tobacco is cased, but the smell may be misleading, as the flavor is not at all heavy. It seems that the casing mostly the room aroma. This is also a rather dry smoke even with the top dressing. I did notice that this tobacco did make my throat feel a bit dry and scratchy.