Ultra Mild, Full Aroma, Full Pleasure

2.0
Brukspatron Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Brukspatron (14)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I got this tobacco as a Christmas gift from my daughter. When I first open the tin, I was greeted by a smell that brought my thoughts to blackcurrant juice. But the taste is more like virginia tobacco with a slight hint of Latakia. But with an artificial flavoring that is a little odd. If I get a tin again, I will smoke it up. But I will not buy one to myself

elias Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
elias (9)
Mild Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I tried this tobacco in my quest to find an aromatic that is tolerable to smoke, for the occasions that I am with people who do not appreciate the room note of unflavored tobacco.

Good burning qualities - it burns cool and will not bite easily.

The taste is tolerable. Although you get the chemical feeling, it is not bitter.

The aroma is strange. The first impression I had was of the aroma produced when ironing shirts. I was not able to identify the scent. One should try to identify it in fabric conditioning products. I do not mean this is a bad way. Is is not a bad aroma - only strange. I actually prefer it to a lot of other aromatics.

If you are on a similar quest, you should definitely give it a try.

And finally: I like the artwork, too.

loosewatches Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
loosewatches (108)

I bought a tin of this a couple of years ago and the tin is now empty. The name is wrong though. It should be Mommy's Favorite Baccy, as my wife smoked more of it than I did. Actually, it wasn't bad, as I remember; it reminded me of Amphora red. Has a strange casing. One of the less cased tobaccos available in Austria.

Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I ordered a couple of tins of this from the Dan tobacco catelog just for the tin, it is so unique. I opened one and was delighted to find it to be a mild English blend that was very different. More in the vein of a Danish English, the sweetness prevailed.

You have to try this at least once in your lifetime, and then save the tin!