Bill Bailey’s Birthday Blend uses top-notch Virginia and fine black Cavendish and is finished with a top-note of Blue Curaçao, which is a liqueur featuring an intriguing bittersweet orange flavor. This is a truly unique experience.

BrandDan Tobacco
Taste
Andrey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Andrey (3)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

I am a smoker seeking for pleasant aroma in tobacco. Recently I found this in a catalogue published by a Japanese pipe-maker, and tried. The catalogue says that this one have aroma and flavour of blue curaçoa, which stimulated my curiosity. On opening the tin, you will feel very pleasant aroma of blue curaçoa, which is not overwhelming. The component is premium bright colored Virginia cut in a little broad ribbon as a body and a little amount of Black Cavendish. I think it contains no Burley,or if it contains, the amount is extremely a little. I wonder what element flaboured with blue curaçoa. On lightihg the tobacco, you feel slightly sweet aroma of blue curaçoa and sweetness of virginia. I have never experienced such a type of flavour and aroma. To my happiness, it smokes very smooth and pleasant, and without no bit. But one regretable point is that the aroma is so slight that it fades out after half of a bowl. I wish if it endured to the last. And one more difficulty , my first tin is not capable of reserving the freshness and aroma. When the leaves became so dry, it smoked so hot. In such condition, the aroma is damaged. I think it is better to reserve it in a jar with humidifier. In conclusion, if you are lookng for unexperienced aroma in tobacco, this is worth trying. I suspect that it's price is in middle-high range because of it's high quarity Virginia.