Deluxe begins it's journey as the Legend and then we add our own combination of high grade Turkish leaf. Once the blend has been hand tumbled it is placed under pressure and sealed. Deluxe then spends a minimum of six months maturing in a climate controlled environment. We blend Deluxe in small batches, usually three to five pounds at a time. Deluxe only becomes available when it reaches it's sixth month of maturing but is well worth the wait. The blend is mellow yet full of character. Deluxe has complexity of flavor and smoothness that only comes from careful preparation and Father Time.

BrandVegasSmokes
2.0
youdaman10 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
youdaman10 (12)
Medium None Detected Medium Unnoticeable

The last blend of my five star sampler. This sampler has helped judge the flavors imparted with the addition of different tobaccos. While helpful in this regard, I would probably not keep any on hand to smoke regularly. They seem to lack somewhat in the flavor department. Again, this blend provided a fairly thick smoke. Blend developed a gurgle possibly from the pipe style used. I will move on to other blends looking for a stable. I find pembroke much more appealing. I've also ordered frog morton on the town and G L Pease Renaisance. I need more depth and flavor.