The interesting look of this tobacco is caused by the different widths of cutting. Dark, black portions of Cavendish with a special flavour combined with different Bright Virginia tobaccos creates a very fruity and sweet mixture.

BrandVon Eicken
1.0
rogermugs Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rogermugs (14)
Mild Medium Mild Tolerable

If you enjoy pain during death, this is a tobacco for you.

It was suggested to me by a shop owner who apparently doesn't smoke himself, he told me however that it was their top seller. Apparently their customers are blind, have no tongues, and are very very confused.

I'm very sorry to have spent any money at all on this little patch of smokeable vomit.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Wild Geese.

I purchased a 50 gram Pouch of Wild Geese this morning,I have now smoked seven back to back bowl's throughout the day.(To be fair) After a few puff's I was greeted by a delicious clean sweet taste that reminded me of high quality champagne.But after a few bowl's I was deeply disappointed,as I realised that at 3/4 of the way down each bowl,I was then greeted by an odour very similar to amonia! Ugh! Disgusting! I certainly will not,be smoking Wild Geese ever again. 1 out 10.