A full strength tobacco.

BrandGallaher Limited
CutPlug
Packaging50g Pouch
Strength
Extremely Strong
Strong
Taste
Very Full, Extra Full
Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
2.5
Extremely Strong Strong Extra Full Tolerable

I almost cried when I finally decided to pull out my War Horse Plug that had been sitting for more than 15-years in my "cellar." I pulled the leaf from the wrap and carefully began the slicing and dicing process. A little muscle in the rubbing department and it was ready to load. The stale, fruity smell aong with the stench of a powerful tobacco was smudged all over my hands as I began loading up.

At the match I cried again. Heaven on earth? Not hardly. This stuff is rank and kicked like Man 'O War himself. It tasted like Virginia leaf was added to a bar of nicotine. This tobacco is aptly named. Give it to the enemy to smoke and they'll surrender in no time.

Grundie Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Grundie (26)
Extremely Strong Strong Very Full Tolerable to Strong

This is a tobacco that has been going for donkeys years, but lately I have been unable to find it which leads me to wonder if it is still made? This tobacco has a lovely flavour a bit like Condor but with tones of pine wood and very strong fruit flavours coming through. The package has the legend "A man's smoke" which given the time's we live in having sisters of the pipe, it's a bit sexist, but if that is slang for strong enough to blow the socks off you then that is fair enough. The first few puffs you can really taste the lovely flavours, then BANG the strength of this stuff hits you smack bang in the face, be warned this is really, really strong stuff! It's burning qualities aren't great I found it quite difficult to keep lit, letting it dry out a bit is something I would reccomend or alternatively try the flake version which is much easier to smoke. The tobacco comes in plug form and needs a lot of rubbing and cutting to get it in to a smokable form and the colur is very dark, almost black. If your after non-armotic flavours with a lot of strength then this is the stuff to try.