A slow burning mixture of Virginia tobaccos blended with Black Cavendish. A unique taste of full-bodied tobaccos with excellent coffee and Old Irish Whiskey.

BrandPlanta
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCoffee, Whisky
Strength
Extra Strong
Taste
Overwhelming
Strong
1.0
Taerin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taerin (20)
Mild Extra Strong Overwhelming Strong

This product seems so heavily cased in whiskey and not enough coffee. Instead of getting a coffee aromatic with some hints of whiskey, you get a full blast of whiskey in the face with subtle hints of coffee.

This is definatley the strongest aromatic I have ever tried, however the whiskey-coffee combination makes it smell and taste rancid. I gave it away and the person I gave it to, who would smoke anything threw it away. Definatley not recomended unless you like the taste and smell of one-week-old trash.

Metal Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Metal (3)
Mild to Medium Extra Strong Overwhelming Extra Strong

I split this tin with a friend. Irish Coffee sounds innocent enough for a tin of tobacco, but this tobacco is anything but that.

Reading the previous review I tend to agree - this tobacco is awful.

However, I have a further note: note only is the smell and fumes overwhelming, but there's a better description for the flavour than that of candy floss: Urine.

I don't mean this in a general derogatory manner, I mean, this tobacco tastes like piss. The flavour is the exact same as what happens when you pissed in the campfire in boy scouts. I see two possibilities: 1. This tobacco is too heavily cased and flavours, to the point where it's rank, or, 2. Disgruntled PPP employees urinated in my tin.

sinatra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
sinatra (8)
Mild Extra Strong Medium to Full Strong

Stay away from this tobacco. I love aromatics. I have been a cigar smoker for about 15 years, and a pipe smoker for about a year. I wanted to try the Black Vanilla, but they were sold out, so I decided to try this one. HUGE MISTAKE!!! The smell is sickeningly sweet from the tin. Not a nice sweet smell of Irish Cream, for example, as I would have hoped, but an almost indescribeable "sweetness". Maybe like candy-floss?! The taste when lit became almost sour, as if the flavouring in this had gone rancid. I wish I could find something good to say about this tobacco, but I can't. Anyone want a tin?