None provided.

Taste
360KiloCat Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
360KiloCat (12)
Medium Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

Skip this one - not worth even the 2 dollars a pack it costs here in Moscow.

Dolvich Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Dolvich (2)

Beginners tobacco, quite mild, mostly virginia flavours accompanied by light touch of honey. As for the rum part, there may be one but not really present during smoking. Suprisingly tobbaco straight out of the pouch smells plesently of rum, and little of honey. Room note doesn't bother non-smokers and was described as "faint tobbaco-like, but not intrusive". Cheap in Poland (about 8$) thus can be reccomended to begginers as quite good among other cheap tobbacos. Taste is much better when smoking in corncomb, sweetness of the pipe improves taste

Pipe Used: Dr. Grabov Grand Duke, Corncomb

Age When Smoked: 25

cojayket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cojayket (1)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This tobacco well known as a beginner's one. The harmony honey, rum, bright virginia and subtle burley....is excellent. The lightness is the most important point. Although, the maker has very long history, since 1770 in Germany, the product is quite fresh and "light".

Pipe Boiler Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipe Boiler (11)
Mild Very Mild Medium Pleasant

It seems that the whiskey and rum tobaccos are not for me. It wasnt bad but neither was it good. Its amazing how different people have such varied tastes. It wasnt going anywhere but I will still use it up.

Gae Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gae (46)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

My taste in tobacco is both 'wide & varied' Some day's I enjoy English,& other's something strong rich & spicy.So maybe I'm abit of an 'all rounder'in my taste's! Many yesr's ago in Australia I tried a Honey Blend & loved it.When I returned to the tobacconist to purchase more,it was no longer available.So recently I noticed Kapt'n Bester 'Honey & Rum' I decided to give it a try & after 3 day's I find myself Puffing Happily! This is even better than the original Honey Blend I once tried.If your looking for a mild tobacco that is 'NOT' sickly sweet 'give it a try' I don't find it overly cased,but I can taste both the Honey & Rum! I'm really enjoying the change of pace & fully intend to keep it around at all time's.Great for the beginner or when your in the mood for something different & very pleasant. In it's class I give it 4 star's.