Joining a number of P&C classics like Butternut Burley and Trout Stream comes our latest and greatest aromatic, Scotty's Bass Pond. We started with a toasted black cavendish made of premium quality Green River burley. This tobacco is then steamed and infused with rich caramel and vanilla notes along with cherry and dark fruit. The result is a bite-free, exceptionally slow-smoking black cavendish with plenty of smooth flavor, and an incredible room note that everyone will love.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
Taste

Bbrown626 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bbrown626 (82)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Best in Series - At first glance, this appears to be a run-of-the-mill black cavendish. But oh it is so much more! When I opened the bag, I was met with a wonderful caramel/vanilla scent. Once lit, I found the same caramel/vanilla taste with a dash of fruit - all the way to the bottom of the bowl. As I smoked it the taste pleasantly changed, making it even more enjoyable. The room note was no disappointment either. No nasty aftertaste. Russ hit this one out of the park!

Pipe Used: MM Diplomat

Purchased From: pipes and cigars

Chris Moore Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Chris Moore (1)

One of my favorite aromatics, I am not a big fan of aro's by any means but when someone ask for a flavorful tobacco? This is what I suggest. Scottys bass pond. YUMTOWN

Pipe Used: Hybrid Lorenzo sport bowl with nording stem