A gentle, slightly fruity blend with a high proportion of velvety Black Cavendish and sweet golden Virginia tobacco. The assortment of various cuts of tobacco assures a cool consistent smoke. The aroma of fine citrus notes, delicious, high-aromatic ripe cherries and Goji berries exudes an extremely pleasant fragrance.

BrandVauen
CutMixture
Packaging50 gr. Tin
Strength
Medium to Strong, Extra Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Lazarus77 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lazarus77 (80)
Mild Extra Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The most heaviest aromatic tobacco !!! No chance to feel tobacco taste, only cherry and berry jam with vanilla sauce on top. But surprisingly tobacco burns cool without tongue bite. People around is crazy of wonderful room note. I am not a fan of aromatic tobacco, but this one recommending to try for everybody. Quality !!!

Pipe Used: Altinay & Mr. Brog

Similar Blends: None.

DenizBeck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DenizBeck (161)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Oh, what a joy this blend is! First off, this is a full-grown aromatic! But don't think of this blend as "goopy" or "drowned in sauce", because it's just the opposite really! It's clearly aromatized, not much tobacco to be found, yet the flavoring is unobtrusive, not overpowering and rather natural.

Cracking the tin, I perceived a very fruity scent, with (cotton-)candy-like sweetness to it. I was expecting this to be much more sweet in smoke judging by the tin note, but I got surprised when smoking this. The tin-aroma is of sweet, ripe cherrys, (wild-)berries and is somehow reminding me of a "Huba Bubba Bubbe Gum" I like so much as a kid.

The appearance is delightful and typical for an aromatic. I'd estimate it's 50% Virginia / 50% Black Cavendish. To my surprise it comes in perfect smoking conditions! Not goopy at all, only little sticky. The Virginia leaf inside (which is reminiscent of golden-yellow cornflakes in form) is rather dry, almost crispy. Whilst the Black Cavendish is only moderatly moist and I'd guess only the Cavendish was flavored in this blend! You can pack a bowl right away without your pipe drowning in moisture.

I'm no big aromatic fan, nor expert, but I like to smoke one by times. Today was one of these times and I joyful packed a bowlful of this into one of my clay pipes - yes...this will ghost your pipe, take that into consideration when dedicating a pipe to it.

The first few puffs were unexpectedly smooth and contrary to the tin-note, the smoke itself is rather fruity than sweet. The fruity flavoring is the obvious star player here and is only underscored by a mild honey-ish sweetness. It gives aromas of ripe, sweet cherrys, wild berries (almost like berry-jam) and a slight citrus note that is lending very mild sourness to the flavor profile. Virginias are pretty much subdued by the flavoring, but they give body to the mixture and contribute a pleasant, mellow spice in the background. The spice rounds the very fruity, only little sweet aroma(tization) of this blend to make it satisfying and palatable to me.

Room note on this one is very pleasant. My girlfriend commented as following: "Very fruity, slightly sweet with a woodsy/tobacco-y undertone to it".

This is a high-class and classy, yet full-grown aromatic. This blend is how a "good heavy aromatic" should be to my perception. It's very balanced, smooth, not overly sweet and tasteful. Clearly aromatized, but not artificially and with gentle tobacco-spice. I'm happy I've got this blend, because I really enjoy the flavor of it. The intense exotic-tasting fruits...only mellow sweetness...gentle spice...harmoniously!

Clearly one of the better aromatics and does deserve each of the 4/4 stars to me. If you're looking for an fruity aromatic, that has a rather natural flavoring and some spice to it - this is your blend!

Pipe Used: Clay Pipes