Packed in a replica of a century old tobacco tin, this medium bodied blend, with the flavor of pure vanilla and hazelnut, is an international favorite.

BrandCruise Line
Blended ByKohlhase, Kopp und Co. KG
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringOther / Misc, Vanilla
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Medium
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
1.7
Connoisseur Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Connoisseur (33)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

The best thing I liked about this tobacco is the attractive tin. In my opinion the tobacco was your typical run of the mill aromatic with the usual vanilla overtones. It was too mild and one-dimensional for me, but then again, I find little difference between the numerous similar tobaccos of this genre.

I can see why this is a hit with the aromatic crowd. Tobacco taste and a very cool burn while smoking. The Vanilla/Hazlenut is quite evident and the odor adhered itself to my moustache for quite some time after consumption of the leaf. I knew my wife was a fan of Vanilla/Hazlenut coffee. So, I gave her a quick kiss right after my first bowlful of Cruise Line Original. She came back for more... reason enough to keep smoking this blend!

Pipey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipey (17)
Medium Very Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

In my opinion this is an overly flavoured and sickly sweet aromatic blend.

In the tin, its way, way too moist and bites like a rottweiler no matter what i smoke it in. Leaving it to dry out a bit did improve it, but I wouldnt bother buying it again.

I have to admit the tin art is nothing short of incredible.. This makes me feel like im in the 1920's or something, Pity about the sweet muck inside Borkum Riff is better than this!

Aromatic lovers - enjoy, me, stay away - this put me off Aromatics for life!!! Seriously