My Smoking Shop Hazelnut Cream is a blend created for the smoker who wants a smooth satisfying smoke that has a subtle flavour with a great aroma. Made from a blend of specially selected ribbon cut bright Virginia tobaccos, burley, and some sweet black cavendish, with a hazelnut and vanilla flavouring.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
FlavoringNuts / Beans, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Medium Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop - Hazelnut Cream (Own Blends).

Now, this is a what I call a good aromatic. I've had pretty much all of the My Smoking Shop blends and have found many of them worth four stars, my favourite being Christmas Cheer. This is equally as deserving of full marks.

The blend contains a far higher amount of brown to black, with the ribbons being quite coarse in appearance, and has a wonderful nutty aroma. The mixture's of a great hydration, so on with the smoke:

I adore the way the aromatic embellishment works, it's a perfect accompaniment to the natural flavours. The Hazelnut is the more powerful of the two additives: the vanilla softens the smoke whilst the nuts lead it. This works perfectly with the natural nutty Burley. If you're a smoker who favours very grassy Va's, this won't suit: the Virginia gives a subtle taste, but not very much. The Black Cavendish, lol, I'm not sure if it's a Black Cavendish vanilla taste or an added vanilla taste, but judging by the small proportion in the pouch I'd say it's probably been added on top. Even though the blend's quite heavily cased, it doesn't really bite.

The nicotine's just above medium, and the room-note's great.

Highly recommended.