A mild, slightly sweet mixture [with the] best Virginia tobaccos and black cavendish. An unusual flavor makes this mixture especially fresh and tasty.

BrandPeter Heinrichs
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
Packaging100 grams bag
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
JimInks (2026)
Mild to Medium Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The Virginias have a bit of citrus and dark fruit along with some honey, grass, earth, moderate spice and a very mild floral, vegetative note. That floralness weakens some after the first half of the bowl. The black cavendish has a very mild vanilla, and some brown sugar in a support role. There’s a sweet, extremely light fruit/sugar topping that I am unable to identify. It has some aspects of the flavor I get from Honeydew blends, though I am certain that process was not used here. I also notice a hint of butterscotch. The nic-hit is mild. It won’t bite, but the spice content from the lighter Virginia will tingle you tongue a little if puffed fast, so I recommend a moderate puffing cadence. Burns at a reasonable pace with a very consistent, mostly smooth flavor. Requires few relights, and leaves little moisture in the bowl as it easily burns to ash. Has sweet, light floral after taste and room note. An all day smoke. I don't know why the manufacturer classified this as an aromatic, but I would dispute that classification.

Snappo's Pipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Snappo's Pipe (18)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I agree with Jim's review in all regards, though my profile ratings may vary a bit from Jim's. I am finding this blend to be of the Scottish ilk, and it is the most pleasing and flavorful that I've found in this genre. Is there anything more wonderful than sweet butterscotch? It is exceptionally pleasant in it's myriad fullness of flavors, yet gentle on the tongue. The retro-hale and room notes are absolutely sublime. When I asked what Peter smoked more than any other it was No. 35... now I now why. This is what piping pleasure is all about! Enjoy!!!

Pipe Used: Baraccini Crown Meer lined w/P-lip stem

Age When Smoked: 1 year

Purchased From: Peter Heinrich

Similar Blends: Heavenly sent... unlike any other..