A blend of sun bright pickins' and burley that presents a sweet apricot aroma.

BrandOwl Shop
Manufactured ByOwl Shop of Worcester
FlavoringApricot
CutShag
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat)
2.0
M.Smolensky Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
M.Smolensky (6)
Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

When you open the package of this tobacco, you immediately get the smell of Apricot, which is no surprise, since it is advertised as an aromatic with apricot. It is pleasant, and I hoped that this would be a new aromatic to add to my collection. In the first bowlful, I found that the apricot taste was very light, but very present. It smelled nice, too. But, it had zero tobacco taste. I kept smoking this non tobacco, with light apricot flavoring. After about twenty puffs, the tip of my tongue started tingling. A few more puffs, and this irritating tingling spread to the rest of my tongue. Then it became full tongue bite. I stopped smoking, and figured it was something wrong with me. So, I tried it again the next day. The same thing happened, and I stopped smoking it, to preserve my tongue. I threw all my supply in the garbage can. I then realized, that from ten feet away, I could still smell the apricot. I do not know if it was beckoning me, or asking for forgiveness, but I am done with this tobacco. I am giving it two stars, because maybe there is something about me that reacts to this, and also, because this is the first review of this tobacco. Someone else should try this apricot stuff, and maybe they will like it, and write a good review.

Pipe Used: L'Anatra

Purchased From: Owl Shop of Worcester

Similar Blends: Juicy Fruit gum marinated in pepper sauce..