Bright Virginia Ribbon-cut tobacco and Cavendish with a hint of Irish cream, blended with our Peaches and Cream and a natural Virginia tobacco makes this an extra creamy Peach flavored blend

Notes: Originally blended by Paul T. Spaniola, now blended by his son Dan Spaniola.

BrandPaul's Pipe Shop
Blended ByDan Spaniola
Manufactured ByPaul's Pipe Shop
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringPeach
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium

JimInks (2040)

The presence of the cavendish and bright Virginia are minor, but you will notice a little grass, sugar, and a few drops of citrus. The peach and cream toppings are the stars, and sport a little depth. The taste level is a step closer to medium than it is to mild. The nic-hit is very mild. Won’t bite or get harsh. Burns cool and clean at a reasonable pace with a mostly consistent flavor. Leaves a little moisture in the bowl, and requires an average number of relights. Has a pleasant, slightly lingering after taste and room note. Can be an all day smoke.

Pipe_Fan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipe_Fan (13)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Very good aromatic. The strength of the peach flavoring is really mellowed out by the cream, and it all plays together very well. Would recommend.

Smells very delicious right out of the bag, I could sit and smell it for a good while before actually packing a bowl and smoking it. A good, strong smell. The ribbon cut packs very well, and doesn't clog anything along the way. The batch I got was a little on the wet side, so may need to let it dry out, but overall no problem, and anyone who smokes Samuel Gawith should understand that. Lit well, stayed lit easily.

Flavor is great. The peaches is a nice strong but not overwhelming flavor, really evened out by the cream. The cream and peaches mix with the tobacco to form a unique and tasty smoke. The room note is great, and I have friends who will ask if I will smoke this blend just so they can smell it.

Would recommend, especially if you are a fan of any of their other aromatics.

Pipe Used: Dr. Grabow Omega and Riviera w/ filter

Purchased From: Paul's Pipe Shop and Pipe Hospital

Very Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

A typical Peaches & Cream aromatic that had, to me, a very light presentation on all accounts. The Cavendish didn't have much backbone but was full flavored. I occasionally get my wife to join me for a smoke after a hard day's work (I'm talking about her, I've never worked hard in my life), and she loved the flavor. And for whatever it is worth, I purchased several of the Spaniola house blends back in the late 1990s while purchasing one of their Cayuga pipes, which, by the way, came with a casing, too. The inner bowl was pre-carbed with honey, I think.