An American style blend that tastes as good as it smells in the jar!

BrandMcGahey The Tobacconist
Manufactured ByMcGahey's
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCream, Peach
Strength
Strong
Taste
Very Mild Strong Mild Pleasant

McGahey - Peaches and Cream.

This is a very flavoursome blend. As I'd usually smoke an English or VaPer, I'm very often sceptical about aromatics, especially fruity ones! But this is a good smoke; I couldn't have it as a 'go-to', but if I'm rating it objectively it's worth three stars.

The pouch contains a fair split between black and brown. There's no arguing with the description, it smells divine pre-light! The moisture and casing affect the tobacco in the expected way for a heavily aromatic blend: it's virtually sticky!

I'd think the flavour would satisfy any aro' lover. It has a great vanilla sweetness from the Black Cavendish which works in an exemplary way with the cream addition. And then we have the peach: although it comes through quite clearly, it doesn't seem too sickly.

There's hardly any nicotine, it would struggle to be classed as being much more than very mild. And the room-note's of a good quality too, but you must be prepared for a full one!

I think this is a smashing aromatic. I'll award it three though, as like I said, I prefer a VaPer or an English, but for what it is three stars is about right.

Recommended.