A blend of evenly flavoured tobaccos providing a well balanced smoke.

BrandMcGahey The Tobacconist
Strength
Very Strong
Taste
Very Mild Very Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

McGahey - Lustleigh Coconut.

The first thing I'll highlight is that this is predominantly Black Cavendish. The pouch contains about 20% of lighter pieces but the majority is Black Cav'. The smell from said pouch is very strong with added flavour, almost sickly, I think for any 'pure blend' lovers this would put them off before they've even started to smoke it! Another thing that could be off putting for both aro' smokers and purists alike would be the moisture amount inside the pouch; it's almost wet! After quite a long airing I can fill and smoke.

Once again, just like the pouch note, the coconut is boss. It's somewhat novel for about five minutes but then novel turns into sickly. Subjectively speaking, it's far too much! Don't write this off because of that just yet, there are some good points; it burns well, gives a thick and cool smoke and hasn't got a bite in it. I also find the room note fabulous! The nicotine's very mild, exactly as I expected when I was greeted by a mix that was mostly Black Cavendish!

Although I don't personally like this much false flavour in my smoke, it's a well made blend. I'll try to be impartial in my rating: Three stars.

Recommended.