Roll tobacco in the old tradition flavoured with sweet apple. A suitable chewing or pipe tobacco.

BrandMcGahey The Tobacconist
Manufactured ByMcGahey's
CutRope
Strength
Very Strong
Taste
Full
Very Strong Mild to Medium Full Pleasant

McGahey - Applejack Twist.

I was unsure what to expect from this as I'm what you may call a "lazy smoker! I often find slicing, dicing, crumbling and rubbing a twist a touch testing on my patience but to be honest I was drawn to this by the quirky name: Applejack!

The tobacco has a slight apple smell and is about the same build Gawith Hoggarths Brown Irish Twist so if this remans in large pieces after cutting/slicing it's virtually impossible to smoke; it just keeps going out. For a decent smoke it needs to be cut fairly fine. Providing this has been done and then allowed some drying time it gives a good smoke.

The apple seems to have quite a tame nature. It can be identified easily but it's not too pungent. It doesn't have a sticky taste. It's about mild to medium in the strength of the added flavour. The same cannot be said for the nicotine from this though; this is one for N lovers! The burn from this is great; it's very steady, gives a cool flavoursome smoke and leaves a pure white ash.

This is quite a suprising smoke! I had pretty low expectations for this as, like I said, I'm lazy! This is a good smoke though, definitely worth three stars.

Recommended.